2019 Cub Cadet 3X™ 28"
- Trigger-control power steering at your fingertips for unmatched control, effortless maneuverability
- Push-button electric start 357cc OHV engine
- New dual LED headlights offer superior illumination regardless of chute location
- Deluxe Skid Shoes: COOL BLUE™ rust-resistant, non-marking, reversible
- Chute Clearing Device: Standard
- Chute: Steel
- Auger Diameter: 12"
- Headlight: In-dash
- Push-Button Electric Start: Standard (110 volt)
- Tread: X-TRAC™
- Oil Fill Tube: Extended
- Single-Hand Operation: Standard
- Auger Gear Box: Heavy-duty cast aluminum
- Auger Design: Heavy-duty serrated steel
- Fuel Capacity: 5 qt.
- Impeller Diameter: 12"
- Speeds: 6 forward / 2 reverse
- Chute Rotation: 4-way / multi-directional / 200°
- Intake Height: 21"
- Tires: 16" x 6.5"
- Shave Plate: Steel
- Accelerator Diameter: 12"
- Clearing Width: 28"
- Pitch Control: In-dash remote pitch control
- Heated Hand Grips: Standard
- Engine: 357cc Cub Cadet® OHV 4-cycle
- Auger Gearbox Warranty: 5-year limited residential / 5-year limited commercial
- Warranty: 3-year limited residential / 1-year limited commercial
- Disclaimer: See Owners Manual For Warranty Details And Information.Certain Restrictions Apply.
Comfort & Control
- Steering: Trigger-Controlled Power Steering
NOTES:Engine Disclaimer: The engine horsepower information is provided by the engine manufacturer to be used for comparison purposes only. See your local Cub Cadet Independent Dealer for warranty details. Pricing Disclaimer: Posted price is manufacturer's suggested sale price. Models and pricing may vary by location. Taxes and delivery not included. Image Disclaimer: Image may not reflect dealer inventory or unit specifications. Specifications Disclaimer: Specifications subject to change without notice. Images may not reflect retailer inventory and/or unit specifications. Operator's Manual Disclaimer: The operator's manual posted is for general information and use. To ensure the download of the operator's manual specific to your unit, we require a model and serial number. *Based on TraQline data for lawn tractor sales 2014-2016.
- Engine Type
- OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Manufacturer
- Cub Cadet®
- Engine Displacement
- 28 in.
- Wheel Size
- 16 in. x 6.5 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 qt.